I believe for you to be reading this you’re either in a relationship or you’ve been once in a relationship . So now tell me,
What’s your state in that ship?
Are you Surviving or Thriving ?
How peaceful and progressive does it make you feel
You’re the chief cross bearer of the relationship falls?
YOU KNOW DEARIE, every relationship mustn’t lead you to marriage(how heartbreaking it might sound). i know that feeling where you love and cherish someone so much and at the end of the day the person gets to be acting up thereby making you pass through all sorts of Trauma. But believe me, it’s better to be in a Broken relationship than in a Broken marriage.
Now you ask yourself, how do i know when i’m dating the wrong partner.
- When you’re with the right person, who virtually knows everything about your past and present, s/he won’t live to see the relationship crumble….Never takes you for granted….S/he sees the relationship as a sacred bond and therefore values and cherishes everything about you. S/he can never boldly cheat on you or always making you cook up flimsy excuses for his/her actions in front of your friends.
(I’m not saying you shouldn’t defend your partner but to an extent, not when he beats you up, you lie that you slipped from the staircase and all that) A true partner ought not to make you take all the blames.
- Ain’t you meant to feel warm and secured in the hands of your partner? Ofcourse your relationship should be your home.But the wrong partner makes you nag constantly (not occasionally) and not only that but gives you that habitual loneliness feeling, making you feel disconnected and world alone, like you’re the only one loving and dating yourself .
Doubts and insecurities now become your pillow and mattress S/he makes you worry persistently and go through rough patches which might eventually cause you psychological/emotional disorder.
- The wrong partner brings out the stress and dries up the best in you, you’re always seen as the troublemaker, always apologizing even for issues which you know nothing about, making you seem like a slave of love. At this point, The bond between you both Can NEVER weather the Storm.
- You can not express yourself in the purest undiluted form when you’re with the wrong partner because you will only be scared that he or she might flame up or even leave you.
…….But the right one makes you feel at home in your own skin, you don’t have to strip nor alter yourself to be with him/her.
- When you’re dating the right partner, he or she is ready to lay down his/her all just to ensure that you’re blooming…you’re his(her) No1 priority . Not like the wrong one who doesn’t care what you’re going through and makes no effort to reconcile nor fix the relationship together with you.
So, My Dearest…if you’ve been going through all these shits in your relationship and you still decide to stuck in there because you’re scared of being mocked nor you’re too attached to let go, i will advice you to consider your happiness too, everyone of us has undergone these storms and we know how it feels but believe me You’re meant for the Best, you have your own better half whom has been created from your own ribs just like Adam and Eve, it’s only a matter of prayer and good living and boom!
You behold the long-awaited Best half whom will know and love you beyond your expectations despite your flaws.
During this moment of breakup, don’t just rush into another relationship but try to revaluate and reconnect your life, feed yourself with some positive thoughts, good foods and stay around people that have always supported you right from time immemorial (God and Family).