It’s quarantine, let’s learn something fresh and beautiful.
So tell me, apart from Goodnight, what do you normally say to your family and friends when you want to go bed?
Deep question right
Not to worry, I got you covered on that, so right now I will be thrilling you with some smart lines to say to your wify, hubby, kids, fiancé, little pumpkins before you go to bed.
- Hi Boo, it’s time to ride the rainbow to dreamland (for dates)
- Light out…tt dearie, I’ll be right here when you wake up. (for wife)
- Nighty Nightie, sweet dreams! (for kids)
- Go to bed you sleepy head (fun lovers)
- Aww…little love, now you have to rest and dream about mum. (kids)
- See ya in the morning, Don’t forget to say your prayers. (kids)
- Wish I could fall asleep in your arms(lovers)
- Don’t make me get the tickle monster (kids proving stubborn to sleep)
- Even as I’m about to doze off, you will be the only star I will see tonight. (wife)
- Call me when you wake up so I can hear your diamond voice(hubby)
Alright fam, that will be all for now, for more of your conversation expressions, subscribe to my YouTube channel via the link below,
update your English vocabulary and of course listen to some interesting relationship gist.