Just like the coconut oil and honey, Extra virgin olive oil is another skin glow moisturizer which you should add up to your beauty daily routine.
Although, The bitter truth is that applying the oil won’t totally heal the skin acne or clear the dark spots, but with the content of the antioxidants( vitamin A, vitamin E, Polyphenols and phytosterols) it fights against free radicals caused by environmental pressures, sun damage, premature aging and hydrates the skin.
So, if you’re interested in finding out some beauty tricks you can make out from this oil,
check them out below,
- SOFT LIPS: Mix a teaspoon of your original Extra virgin oil with coarse sugar to treat that chapped lips, making it all soft and succulent.
- STRETCH MARKS TREATEMENT:Massage (EV)Olive oil over the affected areas at least 3times a week to improve the elasticity of the skin.
- GLOWING SKIN:Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a fresh egg yolk mixed with natural honey and baking soda, apply on the face, as it will cleanse the dirt, and keep your skin fresh.
- SHINY HAIR:Apply and smoothen a little bit on the oil on that dry hair to keep it glowing.
- NAIL GROWTH:Soak your nails in olive oil for about 10minutes a week to keep the nails healthy and neatly grown.
- HAIR GROWTH:Add ½ cup honey to ¼ cup of olive oil, warm the mixture in a microwave for 15seconds, after which you apply the mixture on your damp hair, massage it generously down to the ends, cover your hair with a bonnet or towel and leave for 30minutes, finally, shampoo the hair well, rinse and dry .